When overridden in a derived class, retrieves user-profile data from the data source for profiles in which the last activity date occurred on or before the specified date.
- One of the ProfileAuthenticationOption values, specifying whether anonymous, authenticated, or both types of profiles are returned.
- A DateTime that identifies which user profiles are considered inactive. If the LastActivityDate of a user profile occurs on or before this date and time, the profile is considered inactive.
- The index of the page of results to return.
- The size of the page of results to return.
- When this method returns, contains the total number of profiles.
A ProfileInfoCollection containing user-profile information about the inactive profiles.
IProfileProvider Interface | Spring.Web.Providers Namespace