Instantiate an instance of the object described by the supplied definition from the supplied factory, injecting methods as appropriate.
- The definition of the object that is to be instantiated.
- The name associated with the object definition. The name can be the or zero length string if we're autowiring an object that doesn't belong to the supplied factory.
- The owning IObjectFactory
- The ConstructorInfo to be used to instantiate the object.
- Any arguments to the supplied constructor. May be null.
An instance of the object described by the supplied definition from the supplied factory.
MethodInjectingInstantiationStrategy Class | Spring.Objects.Factory.Support Namespace | MethodInjectingInstantiationStrategy.InstantiateWithMethodInjection Overload List | InstantiateWithMethodInjection