Instantiate an instance of the object described by the supplied definition from the supplied factory.
- The definition of the object that is to be instantiated.
- The name associated with the object definition. The name can be the null or zero length string if we're autowiring an object that doesn't belong to the supplied factory.
- The owning IObjectFactory
- The MethodInfo to be used to get the object.
- Any arguments to the supplied factoryMethod. May be null.
An instance of the object described by the supplied definition from the supplied factory.
IInstantiationStrategy Interface | Spring.Objects.Factory.Support Namespace | IInstantiationStrategy.Instantiate Overload List