Creates a new instance of the XmlApplicationContext class, loading the definitions from the supplied XML resource locations, with the given parentContext.
- if true, Refresh is called automatically.
- The application context name.
- Flag specifying whether to make this context case sensitive or not.
- The parent context (may be a null reference
(Nothing in Visual Basic)).
- Any number of XML based object definition resource locations.
This constructor is meant to be used by derived classes. By passing refresh=false, it is the responsibility of the deriving class to call Refresh to initialize the context instance.
XmlApplicationContext Class | Spring.Context.Support Namespace | XmlApplicationContext Constructor Overload List